I was working with Performance Point 2010 application and I got this following error. The performance point application was pointing to a SSAS cube and it was configured to refresh now and then.
Following error was displayed in the event viewer.
I checked the permissions of the page in which the aforementioned error was appearing and nothing has changed. I checked whether something has changed in cube, but nothing appears to be. Finally I altered the data connection in performance point dashboard designer to point to some other cube(as a precautionary measure) and then back to the original cube.
Then things have started working. Hope this helps you!!!